Saturday, October 31, 2009

the print media may be dying, but...

...that means we get to enjoy wonderful online publications and magazines. Personally, I don't find it as satisfying as having the physical library of magazines that have accumulated wherever my stuff is, but it is still a great way to appreciate online developments. And fashion too, of course.

I found this one from a link on one of my favorite blogs, Fashionista, and it is called Glossy Magazine.

This is their newest issue, and it has some great spreads and stylist work. The cover features two online people I worship, The Sartorialist and Jane Aldridge, the author of the blog Sea of Shoes. I want to be her.

It is the next best thing to going out and physically buying a magazine at the store. Although, I really wish you would go out and buy a magazine, because Lord knows they need the revenue and sales.

Ps. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a hard copy reader myself :) but i appreciate the online access purely from a research standpoint. i'm sure you understand

    ReplyDelete