Sunday, October 11, 2009

the best of paris fashion week: Louis Vuitton

Slideshow of the looks.

Favorite Look:

This collection is so Marc Jacobs it's ridiculous. And yay afros. For real, so different and original. Some of the denim looks were a bit off for me, as well as the giant rabbits' feet. But overall, I'm feeling the grungy roots of Marc with the twist of Louis Vuitton thrown into the garments. This one is a great play off menswear. And the jacket with the contrasting sleeves is straight out of my wildest dreams.



I even sadly enjoy the giant tassels? Why? I don't know. I really need to find some way to acquire this jacket. Even though I have nothing Louis Vuitton. Ugh. Also, on Louis Vuitton's Facebook page, the show streamed live for the first time ever. Here's a link if you care to watch the crazy fros and fab clothes strut down the catwalk.

Ps. Sorry for the late postings of the shows. I just had other things to tell you about.

Photo by Marcio Madeira, via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment