Saturday, October 10, 2009

newest obsession.

I work at Nordstrom. We all probably know this by now. Everyday, I pass the men's fragrance counter to get to my back stock room. Now, I do not need this, as I am clearly already addicted to all things cosmetics [mascara, perfume, and nail polish being my weakest spots].

So the other day, I asked the fragrance manager if anything new was out and delicious. He immediately left and brought me the new Viktor and Rolf Eau Mega to try, claiming how "sexy" it is.

Um. Let me just tell you. He was 1000% correct.

Now, I consider myself a bit of a perfume connoisseur. I have truly never been so in love with a fragrance. It's spicy, and feminine, and mysterious. It's also pricey, but I assure you, so so so worth it. Oh man, oh man.

Ps. Look at how fierce Raquel looks in this ad. Get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment