Tuesday, October 20, 2009

an outfit repeater?

There are multiple cases of photo evidence to back up this quote, so I guess I'm not too shocked. But Anna Wintour, ladies and gentlemen, is an outfit repeater. And not only is she one, she recommends it others.

All this time I've thought it was a bad thing. I just don't have the extravagant means of purchasing new clothes every time I need something to wear, despite what people may say.

Anna spoke to my favorite blog, The Cut, at the God’s Love We Deliver gala and said, "“I usually wear the same dress twenty times. I think it's always fun to have something new, but it doesn't mean that everything you already have in your closet has to be thrown out, you know? Recycle. It’s totally okay — I even recommend it.”

I just can't believe it. I mean I can, but now she actually admitted to it. You will now see me in my favorite DVF dress at least a thousand times. Thanks Anna.

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah! I love that she repeats, i always enjoy repeating because it makes me feel like i know my wardrobe better and waht to put on when im in a hurry that will for sure make me feel confident and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete