Monday, October 5, 2009

better late than never.

Okay. So I'm guilty. I went on vacation and have been soaking up the fabulous streets of Boston, instead of being at my computer. That, and I have no internet access unless I sit at Starbucks. [Currently, sitting under an umbrella on Newbury Street. Does it get much better than this?]

Also, I worked incessantly on my photo header after discovering that Adobe Photoshop has a free trial download. Yes, yes, yes. Feelings?

Paris Fashion Week is going on. I will of course have my favorite looks and shows posted in the very near future.

Boston Fashion Week actually finished up this weekend. I will investigate.

More to come, I haven't forgotten. Go enjoy the nice weather and the fabulous boots I have seen girls wearing here. Why are people so much more fashionable on the East Coast?

1 comment:

  1. Feelings?

    The photo header is much easier to read, your title pops like June said she wished it would when we visited. I see you behind every name and picture in the collage that is your love. If I knew anyone who knew anyone who knew AW, you know I'd be on it asap

    ReplyDelete