Saturday, September 12, 2009

whoever caught this on tape is my hero.

On fabulous Madison Avenue, during the Fashion's Night Out celebration, Oscar de la Renta promised he would take the stage at his boutique and sing with one of the most famous women in America, Barbara Walters.

I'd heard rumors about this, and wasn't sure if it would happen. Had I been there, I definitely would've gone just to see if the rumors were true.

So if Oscar and Barbara the duet wasn't fantastic enough, guess who else showed up. You'll never guess. Unless of course you've already read it somewhere...

The goddess Bette Milder, and the other goddess, Sarah Jessica Parker, commonly known as SJP, the love of my life.

My favorite fashion blog, New York Magazine's The Cut, posted this in all it's glory. Thank god for those girls.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment