Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ridiculous.

Ok. So I have a brief rant to accomplish. But only quickly, seeing as any longer than a few paragraphs is a total waste of digital breath.

That being said...

Designer Emanuel Ungaro, whom I have never heard of before this ridiculous story [and I know things], will conduct his Spring 2010 Ready to Wear show on Sunday in Paris.

Okay. What's the big idea you ask?

The big idea, or more like the colossal disaster, is that --gasp-- Lindsey Lohan is his artistic adviser, overseeing his collection. Yes, that ridiculous hot mess of a "celebrity" that annoys the crap out of me every time I have to see her cracked out face in a picture or plays on her name in a headline.

Does a person that dresses like this know anything about fashion? No. No is the answer.

Sorry for the harsh reality, but I feel like she should stick to either attempts as an actress or go crawl into a hole in some Hollywood mansion and stay there...so this nonsense about her intruding about one of my favorite weeks of the year ceases.

Kthanks. That's all, Miranda Priestly style.

And I had to have some kind of photo. And frankly, I would absolutely rather look at this gorgeous man than any more of Crazy.

On a brighter note... Paris Fashion Week started today! A close second to my favorite New York Fashion Week. Stay tuned for great things, I'm sure. Chanel. Balenciaga. Lanvin. Chloe. I could go on.

Here's the schedule :)

No comments:

Post a Comment