Sunday, September 20, 2009

green with envy.

It is very nearly fall. I bought my newest fall sweater piece, a steal from Stella McCartney, and it's taunting me hanging in my closet...begging me to put it on. But as soon as the weather plummets, it is doomed to be freezing until May.

On a brighter note, there are fantastic things about fall and all the trends that come with it.

One of my favorites started with a very tiny detail. Green finger nails [intentional, of course].

Last season, Chanel/Karl sent a rich, jade color down his runway with gorgeous embellishments of green on belts, rings, and buckles. But the thing everyone noticed most was the nail polish color.

For Fashion's Night Out, Chanel finally launched the shade in their SoHo store. For the rest of us, it comes out in October.

So it brings me to my point. Maybe Chanel began this accessories trend, but it is catching on...and frankly, I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment