Sunday, September 13, 2009

my main man...this week.

So over the many years I have been into this crazy fashion world, I have come to fall in love with the tiny, adorable man that is Simon Doonan.

Besides being one of the most influential men in the fashion world that is not a designer, he is most famous for being Barney's creative director. Although, he has written two novels, writes for the New York Observer on a regular basis, and has a gorgeous [and almost equally famous] husband named Jonathan Alder, who is a furniture/home designer. You may also remember him from appearances on the early seasons of ANTM, if that is one of your guilty pleasures...like me.

While sadly perusing Barney's website for purchases my debit card will certainly not allow without overdrawing, I came across and interesting part of the website entitled "Simon's Babble."

Knowing [and loving] Simon, I clicked on it. This week it's his 5 "obey-or-die" tips for surviving fashion week. Thought it was definitely worth a click.

Read his babbles and articles, if you're into it. He's pretty much a genius.

Hope everyone's weekend rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment