Tuesday, November 3, 2009

early christmas present.

So my fabulous Chicago favorites and I decided to hit up some shopping and do some damage to our already fleeting bank accounts this afternoon.

Thank god for my Nordstrom employee discount. We got a pair of black Jimmy Choo's for Jen and a pair of gold Loubies for me for a freakin' steal. We didn't literally steal them, but we may as well have.

The best part is not even having to pay for them but receiving them as birthday/early Christmas presents. God love Aunt Diane. I swear a pair of gorgeous shoes can brighten up even the coldest of Chicago days.

[Ps. You may not believe me. But these Loubs are VERY comfortable. As in I'm going to wear them to work for an 8 hour shift. Who knew that was ever going to be possible?]

3 comments:

  1. truly amazing. a glistening tear slid down my cheek when i saw jen's and i'm sure that will turn to an open SOB when i see you wearing yours. ahhh shoes - you do us SO right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew i should have gotten those shirts, then I TOO would have been debuted on your infamous blog. Those shoes are GREAT. But they do not hold a candle to you my dearest sm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of exfarmtownfashionista blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete